PRICES OF THE MOSHI PACKAGES FOR VOLUNTEERS, INTERNS AND TEACHERS
Notice that the prices listed below are examples – The dates and lenght of your stay are flexible and up to you. Ask USD price from us.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR GROUP DISCOUNT: 3 to 5 people traveling together everybody gets 5 % discount of the program fee. More than 5 people traveling together everybody gets 10% discount of the program fee
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- Personal pre-arrival support and advice
- Paper work and contract making
- Airport transportation (Two ways)
- 3 meals a day
- 3 days Swahili language training and orientation about Moshi town and Swahili culture
- Possibility to continue Swahili language training during the whole trip
- A local pre-paid sim card for your use while your stay with Tanzania Volunteers
- Daily one-way transportation to the placements
- 24/7 personal support and guidance from TVL-workers
- Free Internet in the TVL-house for the whole trip
In addition to program fee you need to pay business visa/Residence Permit C and tourist visa, airline tickets, vaccinations and insurance.
Visa and Residence Permit :
- If your internship/ volunteering/teacher exhange period is 3 months or less, you need to buy business visa USD 250 (from USA and Ireland USD 300) as you arrive to Tanzania
- If your internship/ volunteering/ teacher exchange period is more than 3 months you need to buy tourist visa USD 50 (from USA and Ireland USD 100) as you arrive to Tanzania and Residence Permit Class C USD 1050.
If you cancel your trip after the contract is made and your invoice is sent you are still obligated to pay 70% of your program fee