PRICES OF THE MOSHI PACKAGES FOR VOLUNTEERS, INTERNS AND TEACHERS
Note: The dates and length of your stay are flexible
7 WEEKS PRICE
12 WEEKS PRICE
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR DISCOUNTS
GROUP DISCOUNT: 3 to 5 people traveling together everybody gets 5 % discount of the program fee. More than 5 people traveling together everybody gets 10% discount of the program fee
SUMMER DISCOUNT: During June, July and August everybody gets 10% discount (Arriving to Tanzania between 1st June-1st August)
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- Personal pre-arrival support and advice
- Paper work and contract making
- Airport transportation (Two ways)
- 3 meals a day
- 3 days Swahili language training and orientation about Moshi town and Swahili culture
- Possibility to continue Swahili language training during the whole trip
- A local pre-paid sim card for your use while your stay with Tanzania Volunteers.
- Daily one-way transportation to the placements
- 24/7 personal support and guidance from TVL-workers
- Free Internet in the TVL-house for the whole trip
In addition to program fee you need to pay your business visa, airline tickets, vaccinations and insurance.
Some of the placements have their own internship/ voluntary work fee which is not included to our package fee. This fee is determined by the placements and it will be paid in cash in Tanzania. Internship/voluntary work fees are mentioned in the placement introductions.
Visa and Residence Permit :
- If your internship/ volunteering/teacher exchange period is 3 months or less, you need to buy business visa USD 250 (From USA and Ireland is USD 300) as you arrive to Tanzania
- If your internship / volunteering / teacher exchange period is more than 3 months please contact us for more information
If you cancel your trip after the contract is made and your invoice is sent you are still obligated to pay 30% of your program fee